Made of blackened, 18 gauge steel, these bracers are perfect for warriors who want to look good on the battlefield while retaining full range of arm mobility. Classic rivets and ridges adorn the corners of this eye-catching set of two while the asymmetrical design assists in movement. The bracers are fastened in the back with two leather straps and metal buckles and are great for completing any set of medieval armour for LARP or historical reenactment.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Georg Armour Set (OUTFIT-M52), which includes the Blackened Georg Bracers alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Sold in pairs
- Asymmetrical cut for maximum arm movement
- Decorated with rivets and ridges along the edges
- Attached to forearms via two buckle straps
- Great for completing any set of medieval armour
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.