The Steel Warrior Arm Bracers have a simple, yet very appealing design. They feature a smooth steel finish with small studs along the top and bottom edges. The Steel Warrior Arm Bracers are crafted from 18 gauge steel and are sold as a pair. These bracers attach to the forearm by two leather straps and buckles. These bracers are great for Medieval Fairs, LARP events, and most other re-enactments.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur. Please note that the leather straps may come in black or brown depending on what we have in stock.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features a pair of arm bracers
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Reinforced with rolled edges and rivets
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.