The Steel Balthasar Bracers includes a pair of arm guards featuring a rim decorated with rivets. The combination of the rounded edges and the bright metal finish provides the arm armour with a noble, knightly appearance. Made from sturdy steel, these metal bracers offer excellent protection for LARPing and historical re-enactments. The LARP armour covers from wrist to just below the elbow, making this the ideal choice for protecting your forearm. We recommend wearing these steel bracers with padded arming wear for increased comfort. Be sure to check out our other Balthasar-style armour when creating your complete medieval warrior ensemble!
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features riveted detailing
- Excellent forearm protection
- Worn via leather straps and buckles
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
David L. –
Bought these to go with the matching greaves. Really great price. This is less than I could get the materials to make them. They come covered in protective oil, but it’s easy enough to clean up. Then apply some more light oil in between uses to help protect against rust.
greg g. –
Fantastic and light
nikeanne (verified owner) –
A little big on my arms even on the tightest setting but nothing I can’t fix other than that there perfect really light and sturdy