Whether you wish to become a fearsome, evil warrior or simply love a dark aesthetic, consider adding the Blackened Dragomir Cuirass to your ensemble. Made from 18 gauge steel, this cuirass comes with a blackened finish. It features front and back plates connected with leather straps. There are two straps on each side. These straps help to secure the cuirass on the wearer and slightly adjust the fit. Both the front and back plates feature a buckle for attaching other pieces of armour such as the Blackened Gorget (MY101056), not included. They also have a round neckline with rolled edging.
Next, the front and back sections have a unique overlapped design for greater mobility. The front plate has six sections. Internal leather straps connect the different sections to each other. Rivets secure the sections to the straps. All of the sections have the same dual piece construction. The bottom piece for every section has a curved point on the bottom edge. Also, rivets connect the bottom piece to only the top piece of its section. It does not connect to the internal straps. The top piece of each section features sloped sides that end in a concave curve. The sharpness of the curve varies between the different sections. For example, the sections higher on the torso have a more pronounced curve. The curve is less sharp on the sections near the hips.
The back section has five sections. These sections also have a dual piece design. However, instead of the top pieces having a concave bottom edge, they feature a gentler curved point than the bottom pieces. In addition, the back plate has two raised, round shapes near the shoulder blades. Finally, embossed curves decorate every section. The pointed pieces have vertical curves. The other pieces have horizontal ones. The Blackened Dragomir Cuirass looks fantastic at your next faire, LARP battle, or cosplay convention.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Dragomir Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M35), which includes the Blackened Dragomir Cuirass along with the other pieces of this armour set.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Secures with straps and buckles
- Unique overlapping construction
- Designed for greater mobility
- Comes in two sizes
- Great for roleplaying and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.