Spies breached the southern borders. Let us discover their purpose. We present them to our noble ruler as we seek her wisdom. Our warrior princess sits proudly upon her thrown while clothed in the Lena Steel Chest Plate. Her majesty will enjoy the style of this chest armour when adding it to her LARP attire. Three steel pieces are craft together via leather straps and rivets to form this stunning Amazon inspired cuirass. The warrior princess may choose between two sizes, and use the buckle straps to adjust the comfort and fit. Complete that perfect Amazon princess costume by combining this chest plate with the rest of the Lena steel armour.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Lena Womens Medieval Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-F19), which includes the Lena Steel Chest Plate alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Three pieces connected by leather straps and rivets
- Four adjustable buckles for customizable fit
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.