You are a skilled practitioner of the art of the sword. You wield the Bird Blossom Katana with grace and great prowess, both on and off the battlefield. Hand forged from 1065 high-carbon steel, this elegant sword is fully functional. It features the curved blade typical of Japanese swords. Along the blades spine is a fuller. Also, it has a blackened finish. The full tang blade enters into the handle at a dark copper-colored tsuba. A bird and blossom motif adorns this tsuba on both sides. The design has white and gold-colored accents. The sword continues with the traditionally wrapped black handle. Also, the sword comes with a black scabbard. Finally, an elegant and richly detailed display box accompanies the sword. The Bird Blossom Katana makes a great addition to a reenactment outfit or collection.
- Fully functional
- Bird and blossom design on tsuba
- Blackened blade
- Includes highly detailed display box
- Great for reenacting or collecting
- Made from 1065 high-carbon steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.
Measurements coming soon.