When you need to practice your sword-cutting skills or fight your foes, you should make sure to use the Summer Lotus Katana. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional samurai sword has a through-tempered curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. It has a 1.5-inch long kissaki. Also, the blades geometry allows for rigorous cutting without chipping on soft and semi-hard targets.
Next, the katana has a silver blade collar before the black tsuba. The tsuba features a cutout water garden and lotus flower design. The hilt continues with a wrapped handle. Black cord wraps around the white same grip. It has a snail and frog menuki. Snails and frogs are Japanese symbols of fertility and good fortune.
Finally, this sword comes with a green textured scabbard. The textured scabbard features black cord wrapping along with a buffalo horn throat and wooden belt knob. Take this Japanese katana with you to the battlefield or add it to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Traditional construction with exceptional attention to detail
- Features black wrap and ray skin handle
- Decorated with lotus water garden motif
- Comes with a lacquered scabbard
- Great for swordsmen and collectors
- Forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.