Any camp, modern kitchen, or medieval table requires a set of utensils for feasting. This simply beautiful Bennet Steel Cutlery Set adds a rustic look to any culinary activity. This set includes a knife, fork, and spoon. While made of stainless steel, the pieces have a more rustic look with an appearance of wrought iron. The stems of these utensils have an elevated ridge resembling the work of a blacksmith. They also feature a knob at the end, great for tying to a medieval pack at camp. This stainless-steel cutlery set is great at a Renaissance Faire or modern-day cookout.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Wrought iron appearance
- Includes knife, fork, and spoon
- Elevated ridge on stem
- Knobs on ends
- Great for medieval or modern eating
- Handcrafted from stainless steel
- Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Average Utensil Length: 8.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.