Need a plate for your coffee table and one for your LARP event? You can use the Ada Wooden Plate for both. Leave it plain or add other items for a great decorative display at the center of any table. It works in a variety of interior design styles, from modern to farmhouse. When in need of a plate for the table of your liege, grab this one from your coffee table and bring it to the faire for any historical era. This feasting plate works great as a prop for any medieval faire or reenactment and as a decor item in a more modern home.
This item is not made from food grade materials but can be treated with oil or beeswax for food safety.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Great for decorative displays
- Works with a variety of design styles
- Wonderful for many historical eras
- Ideal for medieval faires or reenactments
- Handcrafted from hardwood
- Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wood should be rinsed immediately following use and hand dried with a towel.
- Height: 1.2 Inches
- Diameter: 7.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.