For soup, stew, and other liquid foods, the Wooden Medieval Feasting Bowl is a must-have. Perfect for your next medieval or Renaissance meal, this wooden bowl has a rustic feel that fits perfectly into historical and fantasy settings. The wooden structure has high walls that keep a single serving well-contained within its shape. This round medieval bowl is fantastic for setting up your own feast or for attending a Renaissance fair or other reenactment event.
- Sized for single servings or small dishes
- High walls keep food contained
- Great for medieval, Renaissance, and Viking feasts
- Made of wood
- Use a food safe finish, such as walnut oil or beeswax, to make safe for eating from. Reapply as needed.
- After given a food safe finish, wash by hand.
- Top Diameter: 5.75 Inches
- Bottom Diameter: 3.1 Inches
- Depth: 3.25 Inches
- Thickness: 0.25 Inch
As this product is handmade from natural materials, its size may vary slightly. Measurements are approximate.