Functional for lighter use and a beautiful work of art, the Bamboo Print Handmade Katana offers the best of both worlds. This hand-forged katana features gorgeous ornamentation and is made of 1045 carbon steel with a long fuller. The samurai sword is made with a ray skin handle wrapped in black ito. Colorful flowers can be seen on the round guard with a matching spacer. Hardened at a Rockwell of 58, this blade is more than capable of holding an edge well. The black scabbard shows amazing detail with a hand-painted bamboo design. This beautiful sword comes with a sword bag and certificate. Add a touch of elegance to your decor by displaying this Bamboo Print Handmade Katana.
- Fully functional
- Traditionally designed katana
- Features fullered blade
- Blade hardened at a Rockwell of 58
- Guard features gold-colored flowers
- Scabbard features hand-painted bamboo designs
- Includes sword bag and certificate
- Blade Made of 1045 carbon steel
- Guard and spacer made of iron
- Scabbard made of hard wood
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.28 Inches
There are no reviews yet.