Hand-crafted from exceptionally high quality materials, the Bamboo Citadel Katana is as beautiful as it is functional, and it features a spectacularly unique, limited edition design, of which only 100 models will ever be produced. As is traditional of a katana, this sword features a single sharpened edge with a slightly curved spine. This blade is crafted from 1075 high carbon steel and features a full length bo-hi or fuller, which combines to create an incredibly strong, durable, and lightweight design. The tsuba is hand carved from iron and displays several bamboo plants. The grip is crafted from sting ray skin and is wrapped in genuine black silk. A saya (scabbard) is included with this katana and to ensure the perfect fit, each saya is carved for the individual sword which it houses. Get the Bamboo Citadel Katana today and ensure that you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity to own an authentic katana of this caliber.
- Limited edition design, only 100 to ever be produced
- Differentially-hardened 1075 high carbon steel blade
- Silk wrapped ray skin grip
- The tsuba depicts bamboo plants
- Completely hand-made katana
- Blade features a bo-hi
- Includes a black saya
- Perfect for martial arts or display
- Overall Length: 40.375 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.75 Inches
- Point of Balance: 4.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Tip: 0.2 Inches
- Sori: 0.75 Inches
- Weight: 35 oz.