Cherry blossoms form a beautiful, but short-lived sight in Spring. The Spring Sakura Katana honors this symbol of the transience of life. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional samurai sword has a through-tempered curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. It has a 1.5-inch long kissaki. Also, the blades shape allows for rigorous cutting without chipping on soft and semi-hard targets.
Next, the katana has a silver blade collar before the black tsuba. The tsuba depicts a cherry blossom, or sakura, design. The hilt continues with a wrapped handle. Crimson red cord wraps around the white grip. It has a cherry blossom menuki.
Finally, this sword comes with a black lacquered scabbard. The textured scabbard has black cord wrapping along with a buffalo horn throat and wooden belt knob. Take this Japanese katana with you to the battlefield or add it to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Marquenched to 57HRc edge hardness
- Traditional construction with exceptional attention to detail
- Features crimson wrap with ray skin on the wood core handle
- Decorated with cherry blossom motif
- Comes with a black lacquered scabbard with buffalo horn rimmed mouth, wood knob, and black cord
- Great for swordsmen and collectors
- Forged from 5160 high carbon steel
There are no reviews yet.