The medieval mercenary or foot soldier requires some padding under their armour. The Aulber Linen Gambeson is a great choice for protection and agility. Made from a linen cotton blend, this gambeson comes in five colors and three sizes. Wool felt fills the interior as padding. The collarless gambeson fastens closed with three sets of loops and ties. The ties also close the cuffs. Wear this medieval jacket to a Renaissance faire or historical reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Collarless neckline
- Closes with loops and ties
- Comes in five colors
- Available in three sizes
- Great for reenacting or cosplay
- Outer is made of 50 percent linen, 50 percent cotton blend
- Liner is made from a breathable cotton
- Padded with wool felt
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.