Shadows creep past you as you sneak around and silently slay the hero with the Assassins LARP Long Sword in your hands. It has a sinister style that suits your dark-aligned character both on and off the LARP battlefield.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction
This fantasy LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the fantasy LARP sword is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP sword better balance for greater agility. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
To begin with, this medieval fantasy longsword has a straight, double-edged blade. The black blade has a hexagonal cross-section. Alternating concave notches run along half the length of the blades edges. They get smaller towards the middle of the blade. In addition, engraved magical symbols adorn the blade.
Each arm of the crossguard features a crescent shape, curving towards the blade. Runic details run along the upper edges of the arms. In addition, there is a cutout in each arm. The center of the guard has a pointed look, facing towards the blade as well. Overall, the guard has an angular design and a tarnished-steel coloring.
The hilt continues with a wrapped grip. Black leather wraps around the tapered, wooden grip. This material choice adds to the realistic look and feel of the fantasy sword. The steel-colored hilt ends with an extended pommel. It has a scrolled, fan-shaped tip with V-shaped ridges pointing towards the end. This extended pommel allows for a hand-and-a-half style grip. In addition, the pommel features the Ateliers Nemesis logo near the grip.
This foam longsword works for more than just assassins. It can look and feel great in the hand of any fantasy warrior, such as liches, evil sorcerers, and more. Its balanced construction will aid you when fighting against your foes. Do not forget to get the Fantasy Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (#AN-0038) so you have a place to keep your sword between battles.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Long pommel for hand-and-a-half grip
- Magical symbols and notching along the black blade
- Balanced construction for greater agility
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wood wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only use silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before applying silicone.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.