Steel gauntlets serve as an essential piece of medieval armour, protecting the fingers and hands of a warrior. The 15th Century Decorated German Gauntlets feature excellent style and functionality, covering fingertip to wrist. Fiore dei Liberi, an Italian master of the period, wrote that he used medieval gauntlets in all of his duels. The backs of these knightly gauntlets have been decorated with traditional German style from the end of the 15th century. Several plates guard each finger, making this German armour a great choice for warriors.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item. The high-quality, attached leather glove is stitched to the tip of the fingers, so it is easily removed, replaced or repaired.
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Includes stitched leather glove
- Multiple plates cover each finger
- Offers excellent protection to hands
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Standard: Fits up to Glove Size 9 or 9.25-10.2 Inches. Weighs 5.6 lbs.
Measurements are approximate.