Extending up to the forearm, the Balthasar Gauntlets offer essential protection when it comes to LARP or other historical reenactments. Made of polished steel, these expertly crafted gauntlets are made of eight separate pieces. The classic design of the gauntlets features rivets and beading that perfectly match our other pieces of Balthasar armour, making them the ideal gauntlets to complete the set. They are secured to the hand with three buckled straps.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Balthasar Steel Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M31), which includes the Balthasar Gauntlets along with the other pieces of this armour set.
Leather gloves are not included but suggested when these steel gauntlets are worn at LARP events or medieval gatherings.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
Add detail and comfort to your armoured look by wearing these gauntlets over a pair of our leather gloves.
- Includes both gauntlets
- Constructed from eight riveted pieces
- Ideal for protecting the hand and forearm
- Fastened with three buckled straps
- Strengthens your defense during LARP battle
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Length: 11.4 Inches
- Hand Width (Back): 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.