Extending up to the forearm, the Balthasar Gauntlets offer essential protection when it comes to LARP or other historical reenactments. Made of polished steel, these expertly crafted gauntlets are made of eight separate pieces. The classic design of the gauntlets features rivets and beading that perfectly match our other pieces of Balthasar armour, making them the ideal gauntlets to complete the set. They are secured to the hand with three buckled straps.
Leather gloves are not included but suggested when these steel gauntlets are worn at LARP events or medieval gatherings.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Includes both gauntlets
- Constructed from eight riveted pieces
- Ideal for protecting the hand and forearm
- Fastened with three buckled straps
- Strengthens your defense during LARP battle
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Length: 11.4 Inches
- Hand Width (Back): 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.