In many ways, a warriors hands are their lifeblood. They will live and die by how effective their hands wield weapons in battle. And with these Articulated Steel Gauntlets, your hands will be well protected, allowing them to continue to protect you. These gauntlets are fairly straight forward in design, although that it not necessarily a bad thing, as straight forward and simple just means that these gauntlets are no muss and no fuss. They just do what they are supposed to, while looking extremely realistic and extremely cool. The gauntlets consist of steel cuffs that provide protection to the wrist and lower forearm, while also featuring an attached leather glove, which ensures that the gauntlets are fairly comfortable to wear. They feature an attached, separated thumb piece, as well as full articulation in the wrist and fingers, which ensures that when worn, you retain the full range of hand motions, despite the steel plates that now protect your digits. They are constructed using 16 gauge steel, which gives them a rather hardy construction that is quite sturdy and resilient. Consider these Articulated Steel Gauntlets whenever you want to make sure that your hands are fully protected, either for your next full-contact reenactment or for those moments when you really want to look like a totally epic medieval warrior of legend.
- Recreates the Look and Feel of Medieval Gauntlets
- Features Attached Leather Gloves for comfortable Wearing
- Possesses a Reinforced Cuff for Added Defense
- Comes as a Matched Pair
- A Great Collectible, Costume Gauntlet, or Functional Armor
- Made of 16 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Weight: 5.6 Pounds
- Palm Width: 4.5 Inches