Mercenaries, rogues, warriors, and more all know the importance of having padding like the 15th Century Arming Jacket under your armour. Made from cotton, this arming jacket has light padding. It comes in four colors and five sizes. The jacket features long sleeves and a short standing collar. It buttons up in front. At the bottom hem, the jacket has three rows of holes for attaching pieces of armour, not included. There are matching holes on the shoulders and upper arms. This arming jacket looks wonderful on a variety of characters. Wear the 15th Century Arming Jacket to a LARP event or reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four colors
- Available in five sizes
- Holes for attaching armour, not included
- Has long sleeves and a short, standing collar
- Great for LARPing, reenacting, and more
- Made from cotton
- Machine wash cold on low to avoid shrinking and color bleeding. Hang to dry. Do not machine dry.
- Small: Chest – 44.5 Inches, Waist – 40.2 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.8 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 45.7 Inches, Waist – 42.1 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.2 Inches
- Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 43.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.6 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 51.2 Inches, Waist – 44.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 54.3 Inches, Waist – 46.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.