Featuring a high-quality suede exterior, the Leopold Suede Gambeson is a fine arming jacket perfect for wearing underneath various armoured looks. This gambeson features versatile short sleeves and a fashionable high collar. The front of the knee length jacket is closed by five adjustable leather straps at its front, while a slit in the back allows for added mobility in battle. On the inside, there is a cotton canvas lining. An eye-catching addition to LARP and historical reenactment outfits, the Leopold Suede Gambeson is available in classic colors to match a variety of medieval ensembles.
Looking for the other pieces of this arming wear set? Check out the Leopold Suede Arming Wear and Gambeson Set (ARMOUR-A5) for the matching arming wear.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Displays short sleeves and high collared neck
- Fastens along chest via five leather buckle straps
- Slit in back allows mobility in battle
- Ideal for wearing under armour for added safety and comfort
- Cowhide suede with polyester padding – 3/8 Inch thickness
- Lining is cotton canvas