Our Warrior Pauldrons are crafted from 18 gauge steel. The Warrior armour features a simple row of studs along the edges. This armour fits just about any period for any character. The Warrior Pauldrons have a large shoulder plate and four smaller lames that protect the upper arm. These pauldrons look great with the matching Warrior gorget which is sold separately.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Features a pair of pauldrons
- Includes spaulders and besagues
- Displays a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
The Pauldrons added alot to the outfit. Gorgets were sold out when i got the pauldrons, but was able to attach them to the chest piece straps without a problem. These look amazing.
Nikolas F. –
Everything was as expected, beautifully crafted and well polished. Wonderful piece for the price.
I noticed that each Pauldron looked as tho it came from a different manufacturing run. While both straps were brown, one was ever so noticeably darker and the lacing had been nearly soaked in oil.
Nothing really bad as it actually better for the leather but it does stop this from being a full 5 stars.
A wonderful piece for the low price.
crosbybrody (verified owner) –
Well made, looks great on my armor! Definitely worth it