The Viking Nobleman Tunic exudes the style of the Dark Ages and recalls the tales of fierce Norse raiders. This Viking shirt is made of heavy 100 percent cotton with a wide, natural edging at the collar and bottom of the garment. Eye-catching bands of period trim decorate the sleeves and hem. A side slit at the waist of the cotton tunic makes for great maneuverability while fighting. The medieval tunic laces at the neck. This fantastic period shirt comes in steel blue or rust orange color options, giving you two stylish looks to choose from when designing your Viking ensemble for the Renaissance fair.
- Available in steel blue or rust orange
- Features decorative trim on sleeves and hem
- Displays wide, natural edging on collar and hem
- Has side slit and front lacing
- Goes well with medieval clothing styles
- Great for Renaissance fairs and reenactments
- Made of heavy 100 percent cotton
- Small/Medium: Chest – 34-40 Inches, Waist – 28-34 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest – 42-48 Inches, Waist – 36-42 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50-52 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Length – 34 Inches
Measurements are approximate.