The Celtic chemise was worn under all medieval ladies clothing. It kept the outer clothing cleaner by absorbing perspiration. It was often slept in as well. Our well-made chemise has very long sleeves and ties at the shoulders. It is a very special Celtic look for your favorite gown. This is a very pretty chemise and goes great with many of our dresses and gowns. It goes better withe sleeveless dresses, so you can show off the detail on the sleeve of the chemise. The sleeves have a drawstring that ties at the shoulder, so you can make it long sleeve one day and the next maybe tie it up above the elbow for a different look.
- Oversized and Extremely Comfortable
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Re-enactments
- Drawstring on the Sleeve is a nice detail
- Looks Stunning under Sleeveless Dresses and Bodices
- Small/Medium: Fits a 32-38 Inch Bust
- Large/X-Large: Fits a 40-48 Inch Bust