The red Roman Tunic is based on the historical garments standard issue to the Roman legions from the days of the Republic to the end of the Empire, around 400 A.D. This versatile tunic works well for a number of reenactment looks. Worn under armour or by itself, the classic lines of this tunic lend themselves to many combinations of clothing from this historical era or from later periods of history. It has short sleeves embellished with slashed strips and a length that extends to mid-thigh on most wearers. The cotton construction is breathable. Whether dressing up as an ancient Roman or a character from another era, this essential tunic makes a fine addition to the wardrobe of any reenactor.
- Top quality garment has a very authentic look
- Based on the tunics worn by Roman soldiers
- Short sleeve structure reaches to about mid-thigh
- Versatile addition to reenactment wardrobes
- Made of 100 percent cotton