The Ursula Wool Bodice is a perfect fit for the fair maiden who prefers a historical setting. This period garment looks great whether laced up, just as suitable for the role of humble villager as that of pirate wench. Black trim lines the square neck and the bottom hem of the form-hugging bodice. Lacing with loop fasteners adjusts the fit in the front. The lacing crosses over an attached modesty panel.
The bodice is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Outlined with a contrasting trim
- Lacing adjusts the fit in the front
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.