Soon, the battle will rage. But in the calm before the chaos, you carefully prepare yourself for the fight. The Torson Leather Bracers, adorned with the ancient runes of your people, will protect your forearms in the coming brawl. Handcrafted from high-quality leather, each bracer in this pair is subtly embossed with lines down its length and along its rune-decorated elbow and wrist cuffs. The angular, flared shape of the elbow lends additional protection to the design. Ideal for northern warriors or other hardy characters, these leather Viking bracers are secured via two leather buckled straps on their reverse that can be adjusted to fit closely to the forearms. The leather and brass details that make up each bracer are artfully antiqued for a look that is sure to suit most medieval and fantasy settings. Protect your arms during LARP skirmishes with these handmade bracers, or simply wear them to add detail to your Viking or fantasy costume.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Torson Leather Armour Set (ARMOUR-L18), which includes the Torson Leather Bracers alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
As this item is handmade from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold in sets of two
- Stylish design angles outward to guard elbows
- Decorative embossing features raised Futhark runes
- Two adjustable buckled straps secure armour to arms
- Antique finished leather and brass buckles for rugged appeal
- Great for LARP or medieval, Viking, and fantasy armour costumes
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.