These stunning arm bracers are made of 13/15 oz. battle ready leather. They feature a hand tooled Fleur de Lis riveted to the bracer. Great for use in the SCA, LARP and theater, they will give your outfit a custom made look. The bottom bracer and Fleur de Lis are available in different colors allowing for many different color combinations. The bracer is 9.25 inches long and when laid flat they are 7 inches wide at the wrist and 9 inches wide at the widest part up towards the elbow. They are sold as a pair and lace up for closure. The available colors are black, brown, blue, green, or red.
When selecting your colors, the Color selection is for the base piece of the arm bracers. The Accent Color selection is for the fleur de lis design.
- Hand Crafted from Top Quality Leather
- Provides good protection to your forearms
- Adds style and character to your ensemble
- Can be used in SCA or LARP
- Features a Hand Tooled Fleur de Lis
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.