The Thorsberg Moor was a peat bog where medieval people made many ritualistic offerings to the god Thor. Among the articles found there were shields and clothing items. The Thorsberg Viking Pants replicate a pair of Viking trousers from the archaeological dig. These wool blend pants extend the whole length of the leg, and their loose-fitting form prevents them from becoming a hindrance to flexibility. Because of their heavy woolen material, these trousers are perfect for wearing in the winter. For even easier wear, they have belt loops on the waistband, perfect for adding your favorite belt. The Thorsberg Viking Pants come in grey, brown, autumn green, or dark grey, making them a versatile piece of clothing for your medieval or Renaissance ensemble. The Thorsberg Viking Pants do not have pockets.
- Based on Viking pants found at Thorsberg Moor
- Fit loosely around the legs for comfort and flexibility
- Great for wear in the winter
- Come in grey, brown, autumn green, and dark grey
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers