Underwear is nothing new. Even in the Middle Ages, they had something resembling what men wear today. The Medieval Braies are a necessary component of any Renaissance ensemble and are sure to step up the authenticity of your outfit. These natural cotton underwear are loose fitting to allow for comfort and freedom of movement. The waist includes a drawstring, making adjustment easier. Their length ends just below the knee. They also have three loops along their top that can be modified as leg loops for the securing of chausses, only adding to their versatility as a garment. The Medieval Braies make a great addition to any outfit for Renaissance faires or other medieval reenactments.
Item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Based on underwear worn in antiquity and the Middle Ages
- Ends just below the knee
- Fit loosely around the legs for comfort and flexibility
- Include a drawstring for adjustability
- Feature three leg loops for the wearing of chausses
- Perfect for Renaissance faires and other medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton
- Small: Waist – 33.5-37.4 Inches, Length – 22.8 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 37.4-41.3 Inches, Length – 23.2 Inches
- Large: Waist – 39.7-44.1 Inches, Length – 23.6 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 44.4-47.2 Inches, Length – 24 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 49.2-53.1 Inches, Length – 24.8 Inches
- XXX-Large: Waist – 53.1-59.1 Inches, Length – 25.6 Inches