Saint Bernulf was a 9th-Century Germanic bishop who is known for having died nobly for his cause. Those who wish to emulate such a steadfast spirit will benefit from adding the Bernulf Warrior Chausses to their medieval wardrobe. These wool blend leggings extend the full length of the leg, but the front and rear remain open, allowing for ease of movement and comfortability. The top of either legging comes with string so that the chausses can be attached to any medieval belt, and the heavy woolen material of these pants makes them perfect for wearing in the winter months. The Bernulf Warrior Chausses come in grey, red, or brown, so they can be matched with a great number of medieval ensembles, and they make the perfect garment for Renaissance fairs.
- Based on medieval chausses
- Front and back are open for wardrobe versatility and freedom of movement
- Strings at the top of each garment allow for easy fastening to belts
- Come in grey, red, and brown
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers