The name Lodin is derived from the old Norse word meaning wooly or hairy. This winter, you do not have to be hairy to keep warm. The Lodin Viking Tunic will do that for you while keeping your look stylish and authentically medieval, too! This heavy wool blend tunic features a loose build and long sleeves to keep your body heat contained, and its V-neck design keeps it true to its Scandinavian roots. Its hem ends just below the waist and includes slits on either side, allowing you to keep yourself covered without worrying about restricted mobility. The Lodin Viking Tunic comes in red, grey, green, blue, brown, and dark grey, allowing you to vary your wardrobe while keeping true to the themes of Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments.
- Inspired by medieval Viking tunics
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Features long-sleeves and a slightly extended length to keep body heat in
- Sides are slitted at the waist for ease of movement
- Comes in red, grey, green, blue, brown, or dark grey
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers