Made of high-quality suede with a padded, inner cotton lining, wear the Tenebra Armour Vest for protection during light combat. The top half, covering the shoulder area, is attached to the body of the vest via eyelets and cords. The sides, featuring the same style of attachment, are easily adjusted for a custom fit, and the front of the sleeveless vest is fastened with four buckled leather straps. The padding of this LARP armour vest gives it a detailed, quilted appearance, which makes it a suitable match for the Tenebra Armour Skirt (MY100353). Available in various colors, this sturdy and versatile vest is sure to complement a multitude of historical reenactment looks.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Tenebra Warrior Maiden Outfit (OUTFIT-F34), which includes the Tenebra Armour Vest alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Top half connected to body of vest via eyelets and cords
- Sides easily adjusted with eyelets and cords
- Fastened at the front with four adjustable leather buckled straps
- Great for light protection during LARP events or historical reenactment
- Made of cowhide suede with a padded cotton lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.