Regardless of your place in a Norse or medieval society, the Svenja Wool Tunic will surely work well with your historical wardrobe. Made from a wool blend, this olive-green tunic comes in a range of sizes. It has long, straight sleeves and a V-shaped neckline. There is some hemming along the edges of the neckline in a rectangular shape. The tunics design is very versatile, which makes it great for layering with other pieces to create your own look. Wear the Svenja Wool Tunic to a reenactment, faire, or cosplay event. This womens Viking tunic works with medieval and Viking looks.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Has long straight sleeves
- Features hemming around V-cut neckline
- Versatile design
- Great with medieval and Viking outfits
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers
- Small: Chest – 31.9-33.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 35-36.6 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38.2-39.8 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 41.3-42.9 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 45.3-46.9 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 49.2-50.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.