Piracy existed long before the 1700s. It was around even in medieval times. The Stortebecker Laced Shirt is modeled on the clothing that Fourteenth-Century pirates like the German Klaus Stortebecker likely would have worn. This comfortable garment fits loosely over the body but remains tight around the wrists so as not to hinder hand movement. Its neck remains open at the front, leaving a slit down the chest that can be loosened or tightened as needed via laces. The Stortebecker Laced Shirt comes in natural or black, and it makes great wear at any renaissance fair or medieval reenactment.
- Based on the type of clothing worn by medieval pirates
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Features a latticework slit at the front for adjustability
- Comes in natural or black
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton