When people think of the Middle Ages, they think of knights and noble battles. But the Seven Seas were also rife with strife. The Medieval Pirate Shirt serves as a classy reminder that piracy predates the romanticized buccaneer. This cotton long-sleeved shirt captures the type of clothing worn by pirates and other seafarers in the late 14th Century with near perfection. Its lace-up neck features a modest collar, and its hem ends right at the waist, allowing for ease of movement while still keeping the body covered and warm. The Medieval Pirate Shirt comes in natural or black, and it makes the perfect apparel item for oceanic raiders at Renaissance fairs or other medieval reenactments.
- Based on the clothing worn by pirates in the late 14th Century
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Features a latticework slit at the front for adjustability
- Comes in natural or black
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton