The Straight Blade LARP Sword Scabbard is ready to accompany all your adventures and keep your foam sword safe at your side. This leather LARP sword holder is a must-have for sword wielding LARPers and is especially shaped to suit the Athena line Ateliers Nemesis LARP swords with straight blade shapes, like the Soldiers LARP Sword (AN-0001) and Notched Soldiers LARP Sword (AN-0002).
Made of thick, high quality leather, this LARP sword holder starts with a long, closed end scabbard with angular throat and chape details riveted in place and given a laser engraved pattern. This pattern features lines in a cross hatching pattern. The sturdy leather structure keeps your soft foam blade safely held within.
Then, two suspension loops are attached near the throat and a third of the way down the scabbard. The first suspension belt loop has a short leather strap with a ring attachment to the scabbard while the second belt loop is attached via a long, buckled leather strap. This means that you can adjust the angle at which your sword will rest when placed in this leather sword scabbard.
The adjustable scabbard has an ambidextrous design, so you can wear it for either right- or left-hand draw. Inside, the handcrafted sword scabbard has a velvet lining. This lining reduces friction and thus helps protect the soft foam blades of LARP swords. Choose from black or brown vegetable-tanned leather to better match your medieval fantasy LARP character or setting. A soldier needs a way to keep their sword safely kept while not wielding it in battle. Add this handcrafted leather scabbard to your kit for easy carrying to and from the fighting fields.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Fits straight blade LARP swords like the Soldiers LARP Sword
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard at an adjustable angle
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Must-have for any medieval or fantasy LARPer
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.