Show no fear in battle knowing you can trust the sword in your hand. The Soldiers LARP Sword from the Ateliers Nemesis Athena line has a cutting-edge construction that makes it a must-have for your next LARP event. Foam fusion during its thermoforming construction process results in a highly detailed, highly durable LARP blade.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
The foam blade surrounds an internal fiberglass rod, meaning it is strong enough to parry enemy blows in battle! A unique weighting to the handle gives this medieval LARP sword a realistic point of balance. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP.
Its tear-resistant, closed cell foam construction means this low fantasy LARP weapon is highly durable. The blade ends in a soft tip which is reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar underneath the foam exterior. A latex-free waterproof coating covers the safe foam weapon and helps ensure the longevity of your investment.
This medieval LARP sword has a detailed yet understated design that adds character to just about any LARP kit. The dark foam blade has a wide fuller throughout its entire length. Then, the hilt has short quillons that angle towards the blade and grooves on its ergonomically ridged and tapered grip. A truly medieval scent-stopper pommel finishes of this historical LARP weapon.
A LARP longsword that is sure to fit a variety of settings no matter the level of fantasy, it looks perfect in the hands of knights, mercenaries, guards, men-at-arms, and more. Proudly wield the Soldiers LARP Sword in your next LARP battle. With its safe construction and low fantasy design, it also makes a great choice for some stage productions and reenactments.
Pairs Well With:
Looking for the perfect way to keep it secured at your side for your next medieval LARP event? Check out the Straight Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (AN-0037), specifically designed to fit this Athena line LARP blade shape.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Versatile design is great for low fantasy settings
- Perfect for medieval soldiers, knights, mercenaries, and more
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
There are no reviews yet.