The Notched Soldiers LARP Sword looks right at home in the hands of a seasoned warrior. This foam LARP weapon is perfect for low fantasy settings and beyond. With its understated style, dark blade, and cutting-edge construction, this is a medieval LARP sword you can trust in battle.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Part of the Athena LARP line from Ateliers Nemesis, foam fusion during its thermoforming construction process results in a highly detailed, exceptionally durable LARP blade. The foam blade surrounds an internal fiberglass rod, meaning it is strong enough to parry enemy blows in battle!
A unique weighting to the handle gives this LARP sword a realistic point of balance. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP.
Its tear-resistant, closed cell foam construction means this low fantasy LARP sword is exceptionally durable. The blade ends in a soft tip which is reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar underneath the foam exterior. A latex-free waterproof coating helps ensure the longevity of your investment.
This medieval LARP sword has a detailed yet understated design that adds character to just about any LARP kit. The dark foam blade has a wide fuller throughout its entire length, ending in a soft, pointed tip.
Notches along the length of the blade give it a battle-tested look that perfectly suits seasoned soldiers or squires inheriting the blades of their masters. A subtle wash along the blade also gives a darker, antiqued look to its steel color.
A longsword that is sure to fit in well no matter the level of fantasy, it looks perfect in the hands of knights, mercenaries, guards, men-at-arms, and more. The hilt has short quillons that angle towards the blade and grooves on its ergonomically ridged and tapered grip. A truly medieval scent-stopper pommel finishes off this historical LARP weapon.
Proudly wield the Notched Soldiers LARP Sword in your next LARP battle. With its safe construction and low fantasy design, it also makes a great choice for some stage productions and reenactments.
Pairs Well With:
Looking for the perfect way to keep it secured at your side for your next medieval LARP event? Check out the Straight Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (AN-0037), specifically designed to fit this Athena line LARP blade shape.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Notches on blade create a battle-tested look
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Versatile design suits low fantasy settings
- Perfect for medieval soldiers, knights, mercenaries, and more
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
There are no reviews yet.