These Ready For Battle Steel Arm Bracers are crafted from 18 gauge steel. While the picture looks slightly dark, please note that they have a bright shiny steel finish. With their simple design, these come at a very affordable price. The arm bracers attach to the arm by two leather straps and buckles. Choose from black or brown leather straps. The Ready For Battle Steel Arm Bracers are sold as a pair. It is best to keep these bracers lightly coated with oil to prevent any rusting. If your bracers start to rust, immediately clean them with a metal polisher and coat with oil. These steel bracers are great for Medieval Fairs, LARP events, and most other Re-enactments.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Choose from black or brown leather straps
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Wrist Length – 5.5 Inches, Forearm Length – 7.5 Inches, Overall Length – 9 Inches
- Large: Wrist Length – 7.1 Inches, Forearm Length – 7.9 Inches, Overall Length – 9.5 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your forearm the bracer will cover.