Particularly great for younger knights, the Blackened Lucas Bracers are sized a bit smaller than most adult bracers. These high-quality steel arm guards are treated for anti-rust and are fastened with adjustable buckled straps. Featuring a versatile design, these 18 gauge steel bracers are sure to suit a variety of styles and will fit in perfectly with many a set of blackened armour. They can be worn for light reenactment over protective padding. The Blackened Lucas Bracers make great pieces for completing LARP or medieval-inspired outfits, especially those with a darker look to them.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Blackened Lucas Armour Set (ARMOUR-S6) for the matching armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Sold in sets of two
- Sized to fit younger knights or smaller forearms
- Fastened to the back of the arm with buckled straps
- Great addition to light combat armour sets
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.