Protect both the top of your head and your face using the Spangenhelm with Face Guard. This historic helmet shape utilizes riveted segments and strips to create its round look while the face guard provides added defense to the piece. Small holes are punched in the face guard to allow ventilation without sacrificing security. Made from 14 gauge steel, with slight variation due to its handmade construction, this helmet is a sturdy addition to any set of historic reenactment armour ensemble.
- Historic helmet design features attached face guard
- Gap between head piece and face guard forms narrow slits for vision
- Made of 14 gauge mild steel
- Steel thickness may vary due to handcrafted nature
- Small holes in face guard provide ventilation
- Leather chin strap included