The Saint Wenceslaus Cabasset features a sleek construction. The top portion is smooth and rounded, seemingly seamless, and ends in a slight point. A ridged nasal is riveted to the front of this helmet, widening at the bottom end for nose protection. Made of 14 gauge steel with slight variation due to its handmade construction, this historic helmet makes a great addition to any reenactment armour set. The riveted border of the helmet features a zigzag edge, adding style to this classic piece, while the inner canvas lining and included leather chin strap add to its wearability.
- Made of 14 gauge carbon steel
- Features historical cabasset design with ridged nose guard
- Includes leather chin strap
- Inner lining made of canvas
- Metal thickness may vary slightly due to handcrafted construction
- Medium: 23.6 to 24 Inch Circumference
- Large: 24.8 to 25.2 Inch Circumference