You do not need to attach pagan belief or wiccan tradition to this Silver Heart Pentacle Ring with Amethyst Accent to appreciate its beauty, nor do you need to feel its spiritual power to enjoy the look that it brings to your everyday attire. This lovely little accent combines a variety of old symbols to create an eclectic and appealing design that is quite the sight to see. The rounded ring-face features a pentacle design with a warped outer circle that features touches of knotwork design. The bottom of the ring features a subtle heart-shaped knot, while the interior of the pentacle is adorned with twin crescent moons, as well as a single amethyst cabochon accent. Additional Celtic knots tie the impressive and ornate ring-face into the traditional ring-band. The ring is crafted entirely in fine sterling silver, and it is offered in a variety of whole sizes. Small yet distinctive, this Silver Heart Pentacle Ring with Amethyst Accent is a brilliant little addition to add to your attire, as it pairs well with historic looks and contemporary attires, allowing you to wear it whenever, and however, you chose.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Decorated A Pentacle, A Heart-Knot, and Crescent Moon Designs
- Features a Purple Amethyst Cabochon with Celtic Knot Accents
- Crafted Entirely from .925 Pure Sterling Silver
- Available in a Variety of Full Sizes
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Width: 7/8ths an Inch across the ring-face