At first glance, this handsome ring could almost be mistaken for a stylized signet ring of Celtic or pagan origin. To the owner or the observant onlooker, this Silver Horned Moon Pentacle Poison Ring takes on an entirely new look and feel. Despite the nefarious name, poison rings were designed to easily allow the carrying of not just poisons, but pills and personal relics as well, and the practice of wearing them remains popular, even to this day. This ring features a Celtic carved crescent moon on its face, its curves looping through the four points of a five-point pentacle. The ring features a small hinge on the edge, allowing the face to open and reveal a small chamber hidden in the bezel that is perfect for containing a single or pair of small pills, or a small personal relic or treasure. The ring is crafted entirely from pure sterling silver, and it comes in a wide variety of sizes. As you can imagine, this Silver Horned Moon Pentacle Poison Ring has a lot of versatility, not only as an everyday accent, but also a fun little addition to add to a costume or a roleplay look, too.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Decorated with a Five Point Pentacle and a Celtic Crescent Moon
- Features a Hinged Ring-Face with a Hidden Chamber
- Crafted Entirely from .925 Pure Sterling Silver
- Available in a Variety of Full Sizes
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Width: 3/8ths an Inch across the ring-face