The ravens have long been watchers of the gods, and now, you can join their ranks. Of course, you will not transform into a raven, but instead, you will bear one into the world, whenever you chose to wear this Silver Crescent Raven Pentagram Ring. This handsome ring bears the designs of a raven on its face, recreated in Celtic knot patterns, while its wings curl along its sides, as if the bird might be swooping low to view whatever catches its interest. The birds design is set within a five-point star, which almost takes the place of the ravens wings and talons. Matching raven-like knot designs adorn the side of the ring, binding the ring-face with the ring-band, while a single crescent moon icon rests solely above the central ravens head. The ring is crafted entirely from pure sterling silver, and it comes in a variety of different sizes. Few creatures evoke such a response such as the raven, thanks to its prevalence in Norse and Celtic cultures. And now, you can celebrate it as a part of your life, too, just by wearing this Silver Crescent Raven Pentagram Ring.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Inspired by the Mythic Lore and Tasks of the Raven
- Depicts Celtic Raven Knots, Bound into a Five Point Star
- Crafted Entirely from .925 Pure Sterling Silver
- Available in a Variety of Full Sizes
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Ring Face Height: 0.33 Inches
- Ring Face Width: 0.875 Inches
There are no reviews yet.