You do not need any mystic power to wield this ring. Instead, the Silver Heart Pentacle Cut Out Ring brings its own mystic touch to your attire, infusing not only great beauty and intriguing design, but also a bit of old pagan symbolism, too. This beautiful ring is crafted entirely in fine sterling silver, and its finish shows how truly elegant that metal can be. The ring-face depicts, in polished silver tones, an intricate design that features a circular knot with heart-shaped accents along its length, which binds in place a five-point star, creating a twist to the iconic pentacle. Two crescent moons loop through either side of the pentacle, while additional trinity knots bind the ring-face to the ring-band. This ring is offered in a variety of full sizes. Symbolically, this ring embodies the movement of a body through life, focused, directed, and guided by both wisdom and intuition. Visually, this Silver Heart Pentacle Cut Out Ring is a lovely accent that serves modern day wiccans, roleplay enthusiasts, and jewelry lovers with equal ease!
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Decorated with a Pentacle, a Heart-Knot, and Crescent Moon Designs
- Features Impressive Celtic Knot Accents
- Crafted Entirely from .925 Pure Sterling Silver
- Available in a Variety of Full Sizes
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Width: 7/8ths an Inch across the ring-face