From elves to rangers and druids, you can become a fierce warrior of nature simply by wearing the Spring Silvanian Bracers. Just like its name suggests, this set of bracers is ideal for any nature or forest-inspired character. Made from leather, this elven arm armour comes as a pair.
Each fantasy bracer has a central panel. An engraved wood-grain pattern adorns the panels. Each center panel has a rounded, convex edge near the elbow and a straight bottom edge near the wrist. It has gently concave sides.
Then, there is a split leather panel on each side of the central panel. These dark green panels have a line of grommets. Lacing runs through the grommets, securing the bracers onto the arms. The lacing makes these elven bracers adjustable to fit a range of arm sizes. Regardless of the character you create with them, these leather bracers add protection and style to your nature-inspired look without sacrificing mobility. You can wear them to your next LARP battle or cosplay event.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with laces
- Has a wood grain pattern with dark green sides
- Works for a variety of fantasy characters
- Great for LARP events, Ren faires, and more
- Made from 10-ounce leather and 8-10 ounce split leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.