For LARP greaves of the most versatile style, check out the classic and sturdy Borg Greaves. Made out of high-quality leather, these pieces are secured to the lower leg with a sturdy cord laced through eyelets on the back. The design of this set of greaves perfectly complements a multitude of looks, as their timeless look is adaptable enough to match with almost anything. Available in black and brown, select the color that best suits your tastes and wardrobe. Match them with the Borg Bracers (MY100259) to complete the set, though they are sure to look fantastic with just about any historic garb.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Sold in sets of two
- Secured to the lower leg via a cord laced through eyelets in the back
- Incredibly versatile component for any LARP or historical reenactment outfit
- Available in black or brown
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.