The enemy approaches and you are ready to fight. With the Shylock Studded Leather Bracers protecting your arms, you face them down with little fear. These bracers fit a wide variety of characters, from medieval mercenaries to fantasy barbarians and much more. Made from 2-3-ounce leather, this medieval arm armour comes as a pair.
Overall, the warrior arm armour has angled sides. They have gently curved top edges near the elbows and straight edges near the wrists. Along the sides, there are grommets for lacing the fantasy bracers onto the arms. This allows them to fit a range of arm sizes. Across the bracers is an embossed pattern. The embossing creates a checkered pattern with stud-like pyramids of leather. The leather medieval fantasy bracers are ideal for LARP events and cosplays.
- Sold as a pair
- Features stud-like embossing
- Secures with lacing
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments, LARPs, and cosplays
- Made from 2-3-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.