There is no denying that having a knife handy can never be a bad thing. After all, when you need it, it is best to have one within easy reach. This Shinobi Leather Knife Bracer allows you to keep a trio of knives close at hand, almost literally so! This bracer could easily be seen as an addition to any shadow warriors attire, and it borrows its name from one of the most famous assassins in history, the shinobi, or more commonly, the ninja. This bracer is made entirely from high quality leather and it features a trio of riveted-on leather holsters, which allow a trio of throwing knives to be stored on the bracer. Worn on your wrist, this bracer puts three throwing knives at your swift use, allowing you to hurl projectiles with speed or to draw on one or two daggers at point-blank range! This bracer fits either wrist and is offered in two colors and one size. It laces up the back for closure, giving it an adjustable size. Pick up one and you will have a way to keep some knives handy at all times or pick up two of this Shinobi Leather Knife Bracer so that you can double the amount of bladed trouble that you can inflict upon your foes on the field of battle.
- Made from 9/10 oz. Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Handcrafted for superior quality and detail
- Sold as a single bracer
- Size is adjustable via laced back closure
- Fits three throwing knives
- Knives shown are not included
- Fantastic for use in LARP events, renaissance fairs, stage productions, and more
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.
- Available in One Adjustable Size